Welcome to the North American Bayer Bee Care Center Tour Registration Form:
Thank you for your interest in Bayer's commitment to Honey Bee Health. Please complete the form below to register for a tour of the NA Bee Care Center, located at Crop Science, a division of Bayer's headquarters:
2 TW Alexander Drive, Research Triangle Park, NC.
Directions coming from Raleigh via I-40:
- From 1-40 take the Miami Blvd exit, 281
- Turn right onto Miami Blvd
- Turn left onto TW Alexander Drive
- Turn right onto Blue Ridge Blvd into the Bayer entrance
*For further assistance with directions please indicate your questions in the comment section.
Tours are available on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 10 am or 2 pm. Tour groups with multiple people can elect one person to register for the tour slot. Tour requests need to be made at least one week prior to the requested tour date and time. Please note that tour requests are not guaranteed.
Important Tour Information:
- In order to keep tour schedules on track please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled tour time to allow for security check in.
- All tours will begin promptly as scheduled. Tours typically last about an hour.
- Children are required to be accompanied by an adult.
- Tour groups are limited to no more than 30 people.
- Tour requests need to be made at least one week prior to the requested tour date and time.
- We reserve the right to reschedule any tours for visitors who are 10 minutes or more late upon arrival of their scheduled time.
- **Hive demos are weather dependent and not guaranteed for each tour. During the months of October - March hive demos during tours are not possible.**
Notes for Bee Care Center Guests:
- All visitor names, if not known at the time you sign up for a tour, must be submitted to Bee Center Staff one week prior to the tour. Anyone not on the list will not be admitted through security without prior authorization.
- Number of cars/parking spaces needed for your group should be disclosed when submitting your visitor names so the appropriate number of spaces can be secured for visitors.
- Closed-toe shoes are required on site.
- All visitors who have a known allergy to honey bees should note it in their registration.
- When you arrive at the front entrance please proceed to the far right to the Visitor Center for security check-in.
- All guests will need to present the security officer with a valid form of ID to obtain a visitor badge.
- Once guests receive their security badges, they will proceed out the gate and make a left, then take the first left into the parking lot, and proceed to the last row of parking and make a right. The Bee Center is the standalone building on the left with designated visitor parking spots.
- Visitor parking is in front of the building on the left and designated with visitor parking signs.
Holiday Schedule 2017: the NA Bayer Bee Care Center will be closed on November 23-24 and December 18-January 2.
We look forward to seeing you soon!